Thank you for your interest in joining the Episcopal Service Corps as a member program!
PROCESS FOR JOINING THE ESC NETWORK:
- Potential new program director or other program leader emails ESC Program Manager.
- New program reviews Program Criteria with local stakeholders and works to ensure the program meets these standards.
- New program submits Online Application no later than June 1, which will be reviewed internally by ESC Coordinator and Regional Advisory Council member. Outcomes may include conditional approval or recommendation for additional work at local level before reconsideration.
- If conditionally approved, ESC Coordinator will schedule a site visit.
- If possible, site visit should include a meeting bishop and other stakeholders.
- Final Approval will be received no later than August 1.
- Attend October Program Director Meeting for Onboarding training.
- Once this process is complete, recruitment via the ESC Common Application may begin.
A maximum of one new program per Region will be admitted per Program Year.