Thank you for your interest in joining the Episcopal Service Corps as a member program!
Process for Joining the ESC Network for 2020-2021 Program Year.
- Potential new program director or other leader contacts ESC Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- New program reviews Program Criteria with local stakeholders and works to ensure the program meets these standards.
- New program submits Online Application no later than June 1, 2019, which will be reviewed internally by ESC Coordinator and Regional Advisory Council member. Outcomes may include Conditional Approval or recommendation for additional work at local level before reconsideration.
- If Conditionally Approved, ESC Coordinator and Regional Representative will schedule a Site Visit.
- If possible, site visit should include a meeting Bishop and other stakeholders.
- After site visit, ESC Coordinator will schedule a Video Call for the new program director with ESC Region.
- Final Approval will be received no later than August 1, 2019.
- Attend October 2019 Program Director Meeting for Onboarding training.
- Once this process is complete, recruitment via the ESC Common Application may begin.
A maximum of one new program per Region will be admitted per Program Year.