ESC Corps members and Alumni are invited to enter our contest to design the 2021-2022 Corps t-shirts. The entrant of the winning design will win a $100 gift card to the store of their choosing.
- Design may be submitted in the following formats: pdf, ai, psd, eps, png, jpg. Note: final design will be rendered in file type appropriate to t-shirt transfer and may be slightly altered from original.
- ESC colors:
- Blue – #026CB6
- Red – #D11242
- Warm Grey – #8A7967
- Orange – #F8971D
- Green/Yellow – #D6D10E
- Teal – #35BDB2
- Purple – #332A86
- Accepted submissions become the property of The Episcopal Church.
Looking for creative jumpstart?
• Think about how you would fill in this blank, “Through ESC, I…” or “Through ESC, we…”
• Consider focusing on one or all of ESC’s Core Values, simplified as Service, Prayer, Justice, Vocation, Community, Leadership
• How about our oft-used tagline, “Where are you called to serve?”
• The Episcopal Church’s Presiding Bishop, Michael Curry, often uses the phrases “Way of Love” and “Loving, Liberating, Life-Giving”
• Or, get creative! Come up with a new tagline for us for 2021-2022!
The design must include:
The design may not include logos from other organizations, profanity, or any other references deemed inappropriate by Episcopal Service Corps and its representatives.
The final selection will be made by representatives of Episcopal Service Corps.