Thank you for your interest in launching a yearlong young adult service program and joining the Episcopal Service Corps! We accept applications from potential new programs in June August, followed by a team review process and final ESC board approval in August.
The deadline to apply is June 1, 2018.
ESC prioritizes programs that adhere to our core values that meet the following criteria:
- Include a dedicated program staff person of at least 20 hours/week
- Include an advisory committee or board who can support the program and director.
- Clearly and primarily benefit the formation of participants
- Have identified and approached at least 3 organizations who are interested in providing an internship for a corps member and are willing to pay your full placement fee
- Provide a detailed budget that includes contingency funds and all relevant taxes and benefits
- Provide a letter of support from the diocesan bishop
- Are located in geographical areas that do not already have an ESC member program
- To start your application to Episcopal Service Corps (ESC) click on the “Start/Continue Application” button below. You will be prompted to create an account so that you may save each page as you go through the application and log back in using your username and password at any time.
If you have questions about the application and selection process, please contact Patty Lindsey.