We are faithful, diverse and caring communities of young adults, transforming the world, and ourselves, by striving for justice and peace among all people.
Member programs of the Episcopal Service Corps BELIEVE ...
- How you spend your young adult years will profoundly shape the rest of your life
- Creating diverse and multicultural communities from every "family, language, people and nation" makes peace and reconciliation incarnate
- Working for justice, freedom and peace is an essential part of Christian life
- Service to others changes lives, both of the people serving as well as those being served
- Prayer, reflection and discernment is necessary and valuable work
- The Church will be changed for the good by the lived theology of our interns